Friday, March 9, 2012

My first blog since myspace...

Ha..that was a long time ago wasn't it? Blogging used to be that passive aggressive way people would tell people how they really felt about something on myspace. Or make an interesting title and then set it to "private" just to piss off their stalkers. haha..i used to do that. Anyway...this is my first blog on a site like this...so I really dont know what exactly to write about. At some point I plan on giving good reviews to a few items I have purchased recently. Not that I think anyone important is going to read this and think "oh wow im glad she likes it" but just in case....its there :)

Anyway...if you decide to follow my blog here is a little background on me:

Born and raised in the south.
I have four siblings...one older, the rest are younger than me.
I am married.
I have two biological children and one step daughter who I love like my own.
I was divorced once.
My husband and I are both service members (although I'm getting out in September).
In real life interaction and online interaction I can come off as very abrasive and rough around the edges...but I'm really one of the nicest people you will ever meet once  you get to know me :)

2 comments: