Monday, April 2, 2012

Just a little update :)



So, I havent updated in a while. Im pretty excited right now becuase things are looking up from where they were about a month ago. My husband is no longer being deployed at the end of the year. He moved to a different part of the battalion, so he is home more now, and we wont have to deal with him leaving at the end of the year. I really have to say...that that is the best news I have ever gotten. And really made me realize how lucky I am to have such a great man who will make sacrifices for his family.

It has certainly taken away a lot of the stress that was looming around this house. It was all I could think about. It just seemed like every day that went by was another day wasted because we didnt make the most of it. I honestly freak out at a lot of point though. I mean...my life is finally at the point to where I am completely happy...so it would just be my luck that something would happen and my life would be in shambles. It always has happened that way in the past, so I guess its hard to shake that feeling.

So besides that, not much is new around here. My oldest daughter is still at her dads house having a great time, but I miss her so much and cant wait for her to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment